Ready for some classic dungeon crawling fun? In this roleplay your characters are locked up in a dark and dangerious dungeon and have to defeat me, (the Dungeon Master) in order to escape alive! However this dungeon is filled with many a supernatural and horror, can your characters survive to see the light of day? (Free to Join)
- Jaredthefox92 (Dungeon Master)
- Dungeon Master/Narrator (Jaredthefox92)
- Creeps and mooks. (Jaredthefox92)
- Jaredthefox92 is Dungeon Master and GM.
- Normal roleplaying etiquette applies. (No auto-hitting, gmodding, ect.)
- Your character starts off with no items and very low mana/energy for about one or two attacks. (No heals for the first three turns.)
- I'm thinking of adding some RPG elements into the roleplay, but I will need to think on them. When I do they will be added to the rules.
- Your character can die in this story, be aware.
- If your character has chaos powers then there is a finite (mana) limit to these powers and they are treated as ordinary spells, no chaos control. They must work like normal spells and require mana for each use.
- All characters have hit points.When your character's HP reaches zero then they die, (in special events or when given special item they are allowed to be revived.) However, necromancy can only be done by the DM.
- You are allowed to have various alignments and/or betray one another, but you have to kill a member to get their loot. (I will be referee during this.)
- All creeps are not created equal,meaning if there are two dungeon rats one maybe a lvl.1 and the other maybe a lvl.3 when first encountered. Also one creepy may have an item it is allowed to use, (which can usually be a loot bonus one can obtain by slaying said creep as well.) Basically creeps and mooks vary in rank and stats as well as by classification.
- Status effects, as well as HP loss and mana consumption carry after each fight. Meaning if you get wounded, a nasty or perhaps pleasant status effect, or if you use up your mana you must heal, regain mana, and ward off any negative status effects you receive otherwise it will effect you in your upcoming battles.
- If you have a problem with the rules or something comes up in the roleplay please contact me. While in the roleplay it is my job to make your character's lives a living hell out of the roleplay I'm here to ensure that everyone is having a fun and fair roleplaying experience. If anyone has any problems please either message it in the comment sections or post on my message wall. :)
- Both Sonic Fancharacters and other original characters are allowed, Mobians are basically their own race like elves or dwarves. As long as they are balanced any character can join in.
Your characters all wake up soon to find they are in a dark and dank place with very little light illuminating through the outside of what appear to be bars of a dungeon. They have been placed in various cell rooms to accommodate their respective sizes. Some have been locked up in simple cells, others have been bottled up due to their smaller size.However one thing is for certain, they are locked away in an previously unknown region.