Mario & Sonic (RPG) (tentative name) is a theoretical game that combines concepts from the Super Mario & Sonic the Hedgehog series and puts them in a Role-Playing Game Format
After being faced with rumors of Mario/Rabbids RPG, Kay, Blu, and I began discussing the potential of a Mario/Sonic platformer. It's long been said that Nintendo/Sonic Team/whomever have said that they don't have any ideas on how a crossover could work. The end idea we ended coming up with is something that takes elements from the two franchises and crafts unique worlds and elements from them.
I even mentioned that the crossover could be in the form of a RPG which was not that well recived, though this page is just here for fun, and to spread an idea of what would a Mario and Sonic RPG would be like.
- The Game will Take the Hubworld/Chapter Structure from the first three games in the Paper Mario series
- Battles will be conducted in a Paper Mario/Final Fantasy RPG Turn Based Structure. However the ATB (Act Bar) will be omitted to give the game a true Turn Based feel.
- Characters will have a HP Count and MP Meter.
- Standard RPG Status Ailments: Posion, Confusion Mute (Unable to use Specials/Magic) etc. will be present as well as the Scarecrow Ailment from Super Mario RPG
- Each Character will specialize in a Element Type (Ex. Mario is to Fire, Sonic is to Wind) Elements will go as followed: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Null
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Dr. Eggman
- Bowser Jr.
The game takes place in a Hub Area with various exits to the different areas in the world of Mario and Sonic RPG
Each Chapter will take place in a set Area, however the entire Game World will be interconnectable as the game progresses to make it different from the Paper Mario series.
Lethal Marble Land
Cheep Cheep Bridge