Takeshi is the protagonist of the story Timeleapt. He's a third year in high school who stumbles upon a strange stone named Allegiance that opens the gate to another world.
Takeshi is a rather unique character compared to the other Superstars characters. Using Allegiance, he must consistently switch modes and activate boosts that use up his meter, such as awakening Allegiance for the tradeoff of a gradually draining meter. He has very versatile, having decent options for almost every situation, but is considered a high-effort high-reward character.
- One of the most versatile characters in the game.
- Great defensive ability
- Good corner damage
- Mediocre okizeme
- Poor midscreen game
- Sluggish mobility
- Has lower damage compared to similar characters
7. Fumikage Tokoyami (Boku no Hero Academia)
8. Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4)
9. Hiroki Katsuo (Tanoshimi Resort)